All newly admitted students should take note of these procedures for successful clearance and proper registration into the school. The admitted candidates are to go to admissions office with the following documents.
- Check your result and ensure that your ADMISSION STATUS read ADMITTED
- Proceed to make ACCEPTANCE/MEDICAL FEE and SWIMMING/LIFE VEST FEE under PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Proceed to the ADMISSION OFFICE with your credential/document:
- Original and Five (5) photocopies of the following, WAEC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB O'Level results
- Original and Five (5) photocopies of Letter of reference from a reputable Clergyman/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
- Original and Five (5) photocopies of Birth Certificate/sworn declaration of Age
- Original and Five (5) photocopies of School testimonial
- Five (5) Photocopies of Online Printed Acceptance Letter
- Five (5) Photocopies of Online Printed Clearance Form
- Five (5) Photocopies of evidence of payment for ACCEPTANCE/MEDICAL FEE(The payment receipt can be generated online or from the bank)
- Five (5) Photocopies of evidence of payment for SWIMMING/LIFE VEST FEE (The payment reciept can be generated online or from the bank)
- 12 copies passport photograph with red background (To be taken at the School for the purpose of uniformity at a cost of #500.00). Payment to be made at the Bursary Department of the School.
- All candidates who obtained their entry qualifications i.e. WASC, GCE, NECO etc, on or before 2010 must tender the original of their certificates.
- The use of affidavit in lieu of statement of result will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to make payment through the school portal, by using the different options provided by REMITA for payment. On successful payment, you can print receipt from the portal or from the bank where you choosed bank bank deposit option from the school portal.
- You are not eligible to print ACCEPTANCE LETTER and CLEARANCE FORM until you have paid for ACCEPTANCE/MEDICAL FEE and SWIMMING/LIFE VEST FEE
Obtain Clearance from the ADMISSION OFFICE (Ensure that you go with your proof of payment to ADMISSION OFFICE)
Proceed to the web portal(PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS) with your CLEARANCE and log into your login account with your email and PASSWORD to obtain your ADMISSION LETTER and PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEE ONLINE or select Bank Branch from the payment option in the portal.
Note: You are adviced to go with all the original of your credentials/documents for citation.